Friday, August 6, 2010

Wanna burn some calories?

So I told myself I would start working out this week... and what happens???

I wake up late for work so I pour myself a bowl of Fiber One for on the way to work. I get to work and man my stomach is acting up.. lemme head to the bathroom... well turns out that the Fiber One I ate messed my stomach up and loosened my bowels so much that I was on the toilet all day.. and ended up with hemorrhoids. How embarrassing! How terrible, I don't even want to admit to that lol. So alas I could not work out for two more days... I really wanted to get a massage today but I was still um.. sore.. lol

Well, I went way over my calories today and just ate pretty random... I went about 400 over my calories... which is well a lot.. I didn't expect that I had went over it by that much.. I really tried to plan my meals today, I guess I just need to keep working at it.

Ha ha, my brother in law just told me that he reads my blog so here's a shout out to him:

HEY SWEATY HANDS!!!

Any who, I hope that I can really stick to this.. tomorrow I plan to take Malcolm for a bike ride... we will see how that goes because... he doesn't cooperate very well and I don't know how my backside is going to feel so maybe I will just take him for a walk instead.

Can anyone think of some good exercises that a child wouldn't mind participating in? I only have like 2 followers, I think it would probably help if I had more followers to give me more opinions... but hey I need some help here ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment