Monday, August 2, 2010

FFFOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!

When someone yells "Fore" at a golf course it means watch out!! A ball is off the track!

This past week I have been that ball. I have not eaten properly and have not gotten any excercise in. I have noticed an incredible amount of decreased energy, fatigue, and just in general crappiness. I can't believe I have never connected the two. Yeah sure I've read about it but I never actually did it with my own body.. Well now I did and now I know.

Eating healthy and working out is just a step to reaching optimum performance. So I dragged my old spark page back out and will be tracking my food and excercising hopefully everyday but at least 5 times a week. It doesn't have to be a strict regimen but my body needs to move, to stretch, to be freed.

I woke up today and weighed myself and I was disappointed to see 274. Which means I gained about 3.5 lbs. So I need to put my pep back into my step. I am tracking my food as soon as I get off of here. For breakfast:

.4 cups of egg beaters
2 tblsp Chi chi's salsa
whole weat tortilla
Dannon Light and Fit Banana yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment