Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goals...

So I was thinking recently and actually a couple of weeks ago but it took this long to remember to write and actually write about making goals for myself...

This is my dilemna... I want to lose a lot of weight but it seems like when I lose 5 lbs I'm satisfied with losing 5 lbs so I will slack a day or two.. and then the next 5 lbs slack a day or two... so what I was thinking is hey maybe I should write up some goals and like prizes when the goals are achieved... the other thing on that is because I am so tall my body seems like 15 doesn't make any kind of difference... so I'm thinking maybe I should do like every 20 lbs I lose... but then what if I get discouraged at like 13 lbs.. ya know.. what do you guys think.. should I make som goals... and if so how many lbs apart... I mean realistically I don't have the money to make them 5 lbs apart... so whatchya think???

No comments:

Post a Comment