Monday, August 9, 2010

Canoeing....

I.... don't even know where I want to start this.

Well I guess I'll just dive right in... Yesterday we went canoeing... and it is like a family/friend thing my sister started I wanna say 5 or 6 years ago. Well everything in me kept telling me not to go... but I didn't want to miss it because I missed last year due to having like a 3 month old. Well, we started the day off great. I made myself an egg burrito on wheat with veggie sausage. I packed a veggie sausage in a bun, grilled squash and sweet potato, and a yogurt. Well, on the bus to the beginning of the trip I ate my yogurt. Throughout the trip I ate my veggies and then finally I ate my sausage.. I did really good with eating.. until I got home but we will get to that in a minute.. the beginning of my day:

Justin and I decided we were going to have him drive me there and I would drive someone's car back because I wasn't drinking.. well Justin ended up not going to work and so he could have even went canoeing. I got over it fast but whatever. So I wake him up I have about ten minutes before I have to leave and Justin says that he's not driving me because he didn't have to work last night so he's going to stay sleeping. So whatever to that also. Well, I forgot to get myself a water so I stopped at the store really quickly and grabbed a sugar free rip it and a big water. On my way out I walk to my car and see a big puddle of water from the sweating ice machine.. and I keep walking I walk in puddles all the BAM. I fall on my OTHER knee the one that isn't hurt. I can feel the pain through my whole being. I could not let anyone else fall like that especially when it was RIGHT by the handicapped spot.. so I go back inside to tell the man about it and all this anger boils up and I start to yell at him. But I stopped myself because ya know what, how can I be beautiful on the outside if I am not beautiful on the inside. I simply told him that he needed a sign out there and to have that cleaned up.

I leave the gas station and call Sara thinking I'm going to be late. She hasn't even passed the exit to my house on the freeway. So I'm ahead of them. Finally I get there my knee is swollen x 3... and it's in a lot of pain. Well, I find out that one of the couples really isn't here so Justin and I could have taken their canoe. Sara was supposed to pay me 40$ she ended up paying me 30 but in the rush of things I didn't make a big deal of it. So we start our canoe trip. and YAY I am the biggest person here so I try to make a joke out of it... because well that's what I do.

I am in the canoe with Lee C P and Dom and we're doing okay. I can tell one wrong thing said and Dom and I are going to severely bump heads. Well after the halfway point (which took like 4 hours because everyone just wanted to hang out I wanted to work out!) we flipped... now mind you Lee C P kept laying down and rolling around and all that but Dom decided to tell me that it was all my fault that we flipped because I'm so big and we were closer to the bottom of the lake. He just kept going and going. I told myself not to do it but I ended up crying a little bit... well we had a stop not too far after at my favorite place... the quarry it's a beautiful blue clear warm lake but I was too embarrassed that I was crying to even get out. So Dom decided to tell me some more on how he truly feels and that he was just stating how he felt well I don't really give a damn you asshole. So for the rest of the trip I drank A LOT thinking well not really thinking that we were still pretty far from the end. Well a lot of booze later and my sister telling me I needed to suck it up just because I fell (I didn't tell her what Dom said because I think she might have beat his ass...) so I just sat there quietly the rest of the time. Lee C didn't talk to him either, so Dom spent the rest of his day bitching some more... then we got to the end and I realized how drunk I was and that I had to drive 40 minutes so I left hoping that it hadn't all hit me yet.. and it took me a little bit longer to get home this time...

Finally I got home and started drinking a lot of water to balance out the alcohol and started to eat Mrs. Council had made lasagna and I hate probably two heaping helpings which was way too much and then I passed out... between the booze and the actual trip and all over my injuries I endured I was exhausted. My whole body hurts today. I'm pissed off and last but not least sick to my stomach with all of this extra food and foreign substance in me..

No comments:

Post a Comment