Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bottomless Pit

Okay... as of lately I have been hungry and I mean like "I want to eat all the time, I'm never full, gimme more gimme more" hungry. Everything I see I want to eat, everything I smell I want to eat, everything I hear cooking I want to eat. I watch like a dog food commercial and start to salivate... ok so its not THAT bad. But seriously I want to eat all the time and I don't know how to stop. OWWWW I just hit my knee turning to talk to Justin!! That's it I'm going to the doctor's... I will call tomorrow. Well, let's see where was I at?

So I find myself walking into the kitchen just to eat. Just to put something in my mouth (that didn't sound right) and I can't stop myself like I literally fight myself.. "EAT EAT EAT YOU'LL NEVER LOSE THE WEIGHT!!" "NO DON'T EAT THAT YOU'LL NEVER LOSE THE WEIGHT" I don't know WHAT triggered this behavior... I was doing great I'm making plans for my food and then I just throw up my hands and say EFF it! I want that beef jerkey so I'm going to eat it. AHH I need help. I also plan on looking up a gym with a pool because the way both of my knees are feeling I can't even work out... I need to start swimming so I get some kind of exercise going

No comments:

Post a Comment