Saturday, August 14, 2010

OMG picture HUBBY!

Ahh.. so recently I bleached my hair back to blonde... now it has been quite some time since I have been blonde... about two years or so, so naturally I was a little nervous..




this was my first attempt at bleaching my hair... except I used blonde dye not bleach and since color cannot penetrate through color I got bleach blonde roots...

NEEEEXXTTTTT



This time I used this bleach called Super Blonde (works wonders!!)




I decided I should probably bleach it one more time....



After that I was still a little... eh about it so I decided to have my sister throw some highlights in it... I forgot to take a picture as soon as I got ready and I was out in the heat so my hair doesn't look as fabulous and I'm now in my pj's but I felt so beautiful today... I received so many compliments... I LOVED it!!




Justin got me flowers a couple of days ago...



They are yellow roses with red tips... symbolizing a friendship that turned into love.. now even though Justin and I weren't really friends before our relationship I love the idea of these roses...

He has been on a roll lately.. he inserted a beautiful card with the roses telling me how proud he is of me and how much he loves me. Yesterday when I was at work he wrote me a poem and sent it to me.. he is so fabulous. I just don't know how I got so lucky sometimes.. I want to remember to write a post on him soon.. I just don't have the pictures and other good stuff right now to do it...

Also, tomorrow I am getting a gym membership!! I am so excited I am getting a year membership to our RAC center and it has a pool!! Love it! I really needed this because I can't do the dvd's right now my knees are just too messed up so hopefully my scale reflects the hardwork I plan to put in...

Until next time Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment