Thursday, July 15, 2010

Long Time No Talk To...

It's been awhile since I have been on here..

Justin got a new job and so all his free time is spent on the computer.. so it's not my fault I swear!! He works at Kroger as a night clerk... so excited! It's a start lol

So as of late I had a couple slip ups with eating the in laws went to Just Baked and brought home a couple different kinds of cupcakes.. I stayed true to my diet for abouut 4 days with the cupcakes staring at me everytime I entered the kitchen. Finally only s'more was left, and I came home one night after a stressful day at work... and ate it and the continued to move on and eat a biscuit with honey and a handful of fries. Ya know what, it wasn't even good. I was so upset and disappointed but ya know what I learned that it wasn't that great. The next morning I ate a 90 calorie Fiber One bar and that was WAY better. I never crave chocolate but that night I had and that cupcake didn't get rid of my craving however that Fiber One bar did wonders.

Yesterday we went by Target and by Target is one of my favorite restuarants Moe's Southwest Grill, and I told Justin let's eat out for the night and thats what we did and ya know what... that one was SO worth it. But I realized a big menu change that I cna have there.. I don't really like meat and there is meatless choice thats not only healthier but is cheaper... so definitely know where my eyes will be headed next time.

I lost about 2 lbs this week which I can't complain with that after eating the cupcake and everything else so... WOO HOO

I need to figure out some workouts that are low impact on my knee because my knee from 30DS has really been bothering me... I'm on level 2 3rd day today and I hope I can make it lol..

SOO EXCITING Gerard Butler, Martin Sheen, and Richard Gere are all in Detroit like down the street from my old house... lemme just say that I LOVE Gerard Butler and.. eugh I just cant even talk about it... I would do almost anything.. no anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment