Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Thee Wed

So I have now been married for 2 weeks... do I feel that some strange secret married club accepted me finally? No I feel the exact same.. I thought our whole relationship was going to change, "haha you're stuck with me now, you have to make me happy". Can I get a big fat FALSE to that one. We have been getting along for the most part... but lately he stopped sleeping in the same bed (you have to understand me= extremely clingy, Justin= eh not so much), we have been fighting a little more than usual, and we have been doing more things together, but not just solely him and I. So let's put a list of pros and cons of the married life

Pros
We can't just say "I quit" whenever we get a little frustrated..
It would be more expensive to not be together whether than bicker about the smalls things we buy
We get more for food stamps (so ghetto of me but HEY I'm the only one working)
I have finally found someone that loves me for the wonderful bitchy woman that I am

Cons
We can't just say "I quit" whenever we get a little frustrated..
We expect things from each other and can now say "I'm your wife you have to" whenever we want and truly believe that is law
Each other's family= sometimes not so great..
I'm the sole provider for a family of three making minimum wage and not getting 40 hours... (I guess that could be on either side)

I think that's all I can think of right now..

So I started this weight journey thinking "oh this is going to be soo easy" yeah that was not so true... I've been struggling already and it's only day 4. I eat fine throughout the day and then I come home from work and I feel like I'm starving. I look at the clock and it tells me I should be in bed but alas... grumble grumble gurgle I am hungry... just 1 slice of pizza won't hurt.. WHAT 1 slice of pizza is at least 250 calories... but it smells and looks soo good... yeah but you'll have worked out for nothing today if you eat that... but pizza is my weakness if I have just 1 slice I won't want any junk for the rest of the week... okay but don't say I didn't say "I told you so"

Those dreaded words, the argument within between thin vs fat continue on but fat always dominates.. I can't stand it anymore! Guilt overthrows me as soon as I swallow the last bite.. and I have to go to bed a failure once again.. I need help with this, a stronger will power, motivation to show me that it will all be worth it in the end... I'm not starving myself but sometimes I feel like I'm depriving myself of all the ooey gooey good food.

Eh, I will not give up, I will not falter.. I'm just hoping that I can tell fatty in my head that.

It was nice blogging my first post on here, have to get going eat breakfast and go to church love always Moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment