Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gerard Butler so close I can taste it

SO REALLY ALL OF MY WORK FRIENDS GOT TO MEET HIM LAST NIGHT!! THEY WENT TO A KEREOKE BAR AND HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE! WHAT IS THAT! I'M SO SICK OVER IT. I JUST WANT TO SEE HIM TOUCH HIM, I DONT CARE EVEN JUST SAY HEY!

Ok thats enough yelling for me. Seriously though I really am upset I am a huge fan and lately I have been having like premonitions, sounds stupid believe I know. But I knew that I would have an opportunity to meet him. I KNEW IT. There are many other premonitions but I'll just focus on this one for right now. I knew I was going to have an opportunity. Well, yesterday my boss was talking about how she was going to a kareoke bar with her friends and I thought wow that sounds fun. And I had a feeling that I really needed to be there, but because I dont like my boss I decided to keep my mouth shut. (Everyone at work is friends and we all hang out). WELL it turns out that they got there and about 30 minutes later Gerard Butler and Demi Moore walk in and Gerard performed like four songs.. even PLAYING A GUITAR... omg. I have been crying for oh.. about an hour... I held it off while I was at church but other than that... nope. Came right back and was just as upset.. I think I'm going to ride my bike to return these movies that we rented.. itll get me a six mile ride in for the day.. as long as the rain holds over.. well that's all for the day.. I might come back and post again later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment