Monday, July 5, 2010

Leftover, Rockstars, Sloth like tendencies

Ahh today started out with a bang... I told myself forget about yesterday that was one day ONE day, it does not dampen your chance at success and health. I told myself I'm gonig to make sure I get on that bike do a couple miles and do my day 5 of the 30 day shred. Well at around 12 Justin tells me he is taking Jordan to Gamestop, I decided I would go to that way I could pick some Tums up at the store (heartburn for like 3 days this implanon better be up and kicking still) and so we were off. We stayed at the mall for about an hour so by now it's about 2 o clock and I decided that I needed to wait for Malcolm to wake up from his nap to take my bike ride because he really enjoys going... after his nap of course.

Well Malcolm finally wakes up around 2:45 and I'm ready to go get some exercise in for the day. As my wheels are turning on how many miles I'm going to go Mr. Coucnil (Justin's dad) tells me that at the dollar show they already have Eclipse (Twilight) playing. The she starts at 4... Wheels keep on turning and I think hey it's about 3 miles to the movie theatre so I can get 6 miles in AND see the movie I have been dying to see for some time now.. So I get ready to tell them I'm leaving and Mrs. Council tells me that she thought I was making the potato salad for dinner tonight... WHOOPS... guess I forgot about her going to buy all the ingredients like the little sweetheart that she is.

So I march back downstairs and began my cooking adventure thinking, "how long could it possibly take to make potato salad?" Well it takes about an hour.. so no movies for me because it is now dinner time. We sit down and have a nice family dinner, after it's done everyone walks away and I realize.. hmm they aren't going to clean that up.. Guess it's up to me. So I clean up the table and do the dishes and by now it's about 6:30 where does the time go?!? I realize that there is absolutely no way that I'm going to get in time to work out before Praise Band. And I jump in the shower.

I head out to Praise Band extremely nervous because I know that I will be performing in front of people, even if it's only members of the band, they are still people. I don't do people. lol. Well it turned out to be A LOT of fun that I was not expecting and ya know what.. they were really open to new ideas for instance one of my favorite Christian songs "Kamikaze" by Five Iron Frenzy.. needless to say I'm excited for what we can do.

So finally we get out of there at around 9:30 and being that the Council's have an important role in the church I decided to tell them all about the practice.. wasting more time eh.. whatever.. and now it's around 10:30 and I'm beat to work out or not to work out that is the question??

I told myself that I have to work out because nothing will ever change if I give myself a chance to not let it change. However, I tell myself just look on blogspot, see if anyone posted, anything to get out of working out. And do you know what I come across this wonderful blog that I am following and it is very inspiring. I was looking at before and after pictures of her and realize I have those same pictures just the opposite direction.. But the cycle is not done. I have to get back. Until tomorrow Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment