Thursday, September 30, 2010

Taking time to breath

So I am now in the full swing of school and work. Three massages Tuesday and three today. Definitely a workout by themselves. I have been trying to go to the gym. Three times this week but I keep forgetting to stretch. Last night when I went I couldn't even do my abductors and adductors (inside and outside of thigh) because my muscles were so tight. So this week I am going to try to stretch more.

Ahh, so I'm aggrivated on some high school drama bullshit. Well really it's from someone at work.

This one particular girl whose name we will call P is an enormous bitch. No one likes her at my job and just recently on the downlow I heard that she was leaving to join the navy. (She will never make it) Well anyway everyone is pretty cool to her face because she is a boss. On her facebook today this is what happened:

P Green ‎23 days 23 days 23 days!!!!!!

Random Girl we work with: No............................................

Allison Monique Council: for??

P Green: If I wanted to put what it was for then I would have!!!!

Another random unimportant girl we work with: LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Allison Monique Council: damn attitude wasnt needed.

First Girl: Um......is all I can say....lol

Third random girl we work with: Say that shit again cuz I Dnt think they heard u! Lol

First Girl: She said.....lol....let me stop!

P Green: No allison not at all and please don't mis-quote me. But if I would of said "mind your own damn business" then I would of said it with an attitude! And to you other ones and you can quote me "I ♥ my team"

Now I am left with either 1. talking some more random shit on the computer, which I am not known for 2. leaving it alone and forget about it, which I'm really not known for, or 3. waiting the 23 days and blowing her fucking teeth out, which is the answer I'm voting for.

She got me so pissed that when I was recording my damn calories I did it on the wrong day and thought I had like 600 left. So I had a slice of pizza and crazy bread. Then I realize the day. FUCK I went over my calories. I hate that dumb bitch.

Ya know what I need to think of now.. WWAD: What Would Allan Do. So Allan what would you do? You seem to always have the right answer, should I blow her teeth out? I don't want to lose my job over this and talk shit over the computer (which she could bring in) BUT if she is not there anymore then I cant lose my job..

xoxo Ali

3 comments:

  1. Well, be patient. Let it go, drop it do nothing. On Day 24, have your husband, and by the way thanks for the clarification in your comment on my blog, as the picture is misleading Goofy, and let him tell her that the stress you have been subjected to is unhealthy for his wife. I have done that for the Mrs. and apologies always follow my scary face. I am sure your spouse can explain your harsh treatment and get an apology out of her, after she is not in charge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Forgot about that!! lol... thanks for the advice. The girl actually has a crush on Justin so that would be extremely interesting!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I was clarifying for ANYONE else reading the blog... wait my picture posts on all my comments doesn't it? Nevermind, got nothin'

    ReplyDelete