Thursday, September 23, 2010

Starbucks Banana Bread You a LIAAAAUUHHH

Today was well, eggs on wheat tortilla for breakfast, quesadilla with my FAVORITE homemade salsa and soup, and my bean sprout and mushroom soup for dinner. Equaling out to 987 calories for the day. Well as I was on my last break from work, my friend from Starbucks threw me a piece of banana bread. I said oh no no, I can't eat that too many calories. She didn't think that it would hurt so I checked the nutrition facts but all I could find was the pumpkin bread. 320 calories. Well I guess that's not bad especially because it will be hard to not eat when I get home if I don't eat now. So I went ahead and had the piece of bread. Well, well, well, what do I notice after eating it? The full menu is on the inside of the booklet. Finally I locate banana bread. And what do we have here but 490 calories. FOUR HUNDRED NINETY calories for some bread that WASNT even that good. I was fuming at myself.

I cheated on myself or at least thats what I feel like. I still stayed under 1500 calories but it doesn't matter I admire Allan for trying to stay under 1000 and oh I have 13 calories left let me eat some bread. Jesus! So needless to say I wasn't too happy.

Well today I jumped on the scale and I was up 2 lbs. Which is close to impossible seeing as I worked my ass off and barely ate. But then I'm at work and guess who shows up TOM. Tom you devilish character!! You don't allow for very good weigh ins. I guess we just can't be cool! lol.

But anyways, my tummy is rumbling, I'm thirsty and I'm tired so I'm gonna hit the sack and wake up and hit the gym. God I love to work out. It is so therapeutic for me.

1 comment:

  1. Water, 64 - 128 ounces every day is 4 to 8 pounds. Depending on when you weigh, and what you retain, you could be up or down 8 pounds of what eventually is sweat and urine. Don't worry, follow your plan, it has to work. By the way, Starbucks anything that is not Black coffee is built to get you happy and chunky. They don't build stores with food for skinny folks....

    ReplyDelete