Sunday, September 26, 2010

As school gets closer and my life gets even more hectic I see the light

Back to school, back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a foooooooll, I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight OOOOOOOOO back to school back to school... *bus rolls up*... well here goes nothing. *bus drives off leaving Billy in the dirt*

If anyone has ever seen the movie Billy Madison then you know that Billy was pretty excited to go to school.. and then not so much.. that's kind of how I feel.

I'm almost always up for a challenge, if you ask my friends I always chose dare and always pull through, but this semester I'm not so sure. Currently I am going crazy trying to work, spend as much time with Malcolm as possible and only work out when he is sleeping. Well adding school to that doesn't make much time to eat (doesn't sound so bad), sleep, or poop. I go to school Mondays 6p- 10p Tuesday 1p- 10p (two 4 hour classes) and Thursday 6p- 10p. I have to get 40 hours a week or bills don't get paid and I also need to hang out with Malcolm, my husband, and workout. I'm going to try to start waking up at 4:30a to hopefully make it to the gym by 5a get about a 2 hour work out in, get to work by either 7:30 or 8 depending on when I start. Then work until school then home at 10 to pack my lunch, hopefully not snack, go to bed and do it all over again.

I hope that I blog throughout this, but quite honestly I might not have a free second with the homework also.

1 comment:

  1. I think you can still blog. You deserve it. It will help keep you on track too.

    ReplyDelete