Saturday, September 25, 2010

This is not ideal.

So I did not have intentions of coming on here to yell about my husband, but in interest of saving a conflict:

The last couple days, well the last week he has been completely and utterly devoted to his stupid video games and some tv show on the computer. It's just rude because he literally spends no one on one time with Malcolm or me. Well, whatever he goes through phases where he does this whatever. Well now two days before I start school I go to buy my books and what do we have here. No money. Not enough money at least, and do we know why, why yes we do. My lovely husband decided that it was a great idea to buy an extension pack (I think thats what its called) for a video game. Not to mention that he already spent 70 dollars last weekend on video games because he got a gift card. Groovy. Do you know what he tells me, just order it when I get paid on Wednesday. Thats good and all EXCEPT! I have homework the day of class. So that doesnt work, now I get to pay twice the price.

1 comment:

  1. Send me your address. We can work something out FEDEX...

    ReplyDelete