Saturday, September 25, 2010

Why can't I get on the band wagon...?

Today was a very noneventful day. I woke up with Malcolm, took Justin to work and then went to work myself. There were a few minor details which I will divulge now. I went to my school because as my previous post stated I have to pay twice the money for my books and use my loan that I didn't really want to use and is not even available to me yet. So I go there grab my 12 bottles of lotion that I will use this semester (massage therapist), my planner, and my books. I get up to the check out, hand them my student id card and they ask for ___dollars (can't quite remember how much WAY more than I had in my account) and I didn't understand because I actually should have money to use from my loan. So I ask them if they could please hold my stuff while I go check what is going on with my money.

"We close in 3 minutes, if you can make it before then, than sure" REALLY? You can't hold the door an extra 2-3 minutes. No. Great. So I head over to the Financial Aid office and I see a girl that I used to work with. Well let me tell you about this girl, Jessica, if that gives you a better picture. She is about 5'0 190 lbs last time I saw her which was when I was pregnant with Malcolm. Her son is about 5 months older than Malcolm so she had some baby weight still on her the last time I saw her. However, that baby weight fell off her like crisco out of a fat man's pores. I would put her at about 130 now.

Now by this time I was in total and utter shock, everyone gave her a really hard time about putting on so much weight when she was pregnant and didnt lose it right away. I expected her and her fat baby's daddy would be in the obese category for awhile. So I tell her "man you look really good, you lost a lot of weight" what does she say? you ask "yeah I know, don't I look good" what. like I seriously felt like I was in one of those really dark rooms where there is one beam of light and it is shining right down on you. dun dun DUN dun DUUUUNNN.. so I really felt out of place. The fat chick talking to two skinny bitches (btw I say skinny bitch with the upmost respect). So I just walked away and went on with my day.

Got ma her did, highlights to make me a beautiful blonde.. didn't work out today because I had Malcolm all day, didn't eat very good, I don't have much food in house and as previously stated don't have the money to buy food right now.. the end... gym tomorrow, will I see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment