Sunday, October 3, 2010

Falling Apart

This whole thing is falling apart! I'm trying really hard to keep everything together I just don't have the time!

I only went to the gym 1 this past week and I did the eliptical for 20 minutes and my legs were so tired I couldn't do anything else. I have been trying to eat healthy but I haven't had time to go grocery shopping so my breakfast for the past week has been peanut butter toast (430 calories) way too many calories not filling enough. I need to figure something out I am having a hard time working out because I have been staying up late doing homework and trying to get some husband and wife time in. So I haven't been able to wake up at 4:30. My alarm was set this morning but Justin turned it off and it didn't wake me up yet. I don't even have a baby sitter for my wonderful son. My mother isnsists she has to go to the bar every night. I hear complaints every time Justin's family watches him. All of my friends smoke and their houses smell like smoke. Maybe just maybe I can ask my sister... haven't tried that lately so she might accept especially if I give her a massage... before hand. I dunno I guess wish me luck and if there are any tips on staying on the right track in a fast paced life I'm all ears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment