Wednesday, September 22, 2010

As of late..

Well, I know I suck as of lately, havent really been blogging a lot but ya know the SOS, I've been busy, I've been tired, I just don't have the time.

HA!! Actually I just haven't been doing very good, I've been feeling all over the place and I've been eating all over the place. Good day bad day, back and forth. I'm cheating on my diet like Jesse James on Sandra. Too soon?

But from here on out, I'm having every intention of tracking my food, working out (hasn't been a problem yet), and not cheating. Do you know why I shouldn't cheat? Because cheaters never win sissy!!

Works really been dragging lately, and I bought new tennis shoes which are the shittiest pair of shoes I could have bought. Does anyone have any recommendations for shoes... some for comfort (I'm a cashier at Target and also work in the cafe part) because I'm on my feet all day. And also some to work out in. Right now I haven't been using the treadmill because of my knees, I was going to wait another 10-20 lbs before the treadmill becomes a regular in my regimen. But I do need some sort of good shoes.. Not too expensive because like I said, I work at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment