Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good Morning Nov 21, 2010

Good morning Blogland. The rest of yesterday was well, memorable to say the least? After I got off the computer I took a shower, during my shower my son was watching tv, well he got bored and decided to play with me in the shower, he threw all his clean socks in there, tampons, vaccuum heads, toothpaste, and anything else he could get his hands on. Then went on to go in my room and pour a Coke Zero over his head while sitting on top of all the clean clothes, in the middle of my bed. He is so charming. After getting dressed and getting him cleaned up and everything back to normal, my sister came and got us.

At my sister's house we ran around like crazy, playing, talking, dancing. We had a lot of fun. My sister made dinner (I LOVE my sister's food). She made tortellini soup (if you want the recipe it is amazing, five ingredients, and about 15 minutes), italian olives, garlic bread, breaded ravioli, and a green salad. I ate the soup, about 3 ravioli, 5 or 6 olives, 2 pieces of garlic bread, and a big salad. I didn't play on eating for the rest of the day, just continuing my fluid intake. Well little did I know my fluid intake went above and beyond.

A friend of mine we'll call her Bally (anyone watch House MD??) called and asked if I wanted to go out to the bar to celebrate our mutual friend's birthday because they were all going out, and so I said sure, we haven't been out in a while.

So my sister did my hair for me, I was already dressed cutely, and I would do my makeup in the car. My sister took us all up to Old Navy, on the way we stopped and got coffee and a piece of cranberry bread. We went to Old Navy and then we went to Meijer where Justin works. He said sure we could go no problem. So I said goodbye to my sister she took off with her daughter and my son in tow.

So we went home because Justin needed to change out of his work clothes. As I round the corner I tell him he better look sexy. -_- I see him and he is wearing work out pants (gray) that have stripes on the side of the legs (white) and a dark blue t shirt that is older than him that has holes all over it. I told him he needed to get his ass right back up them stairs and change into something more appropriate. So as he's walking away I realize that he has his pants INSIDE OUT, which he already had his shoes on and everything so he was going to go with them inside out. OMG. He is so crazy lol, so he went upstairs and changed into an alright outfit and we left.

We went out to the bar, and I had about 4 beers, (16 oz Bud Light), which was like 600 calories on its own. Then we went to Coney Island where we ate I had a chicken sandwich and mushrooms, I boxed half of it and just ate it for lunch. I hate going out because there is no way that I have the extra calories to drink beer like that. It's ridiculous. But today is a new day, I have had about 1000 calories so far. Egg pizza for breakfast, the rest of my sandwich with some soup. If I eat again today it will probably be more soup. Gotta get going have to get ready for work. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment