Monday, November 22, 2010

As the smell of turkey is approaching

As the smell of turkey draws near, I look forward to the day after all that wonderful food.: Black Friday!!!! Ah the smell of blood, sweat, and tears, lost dreams, fallen players, and VICTORY!!! Oh, I split my V, I dot my I, I curl my C, T, O, R, Y!! Which is what I will have. Target has a tv on sale, I'm getting it!! They have toys on sale, Malcolm pretty much already has them in his hands, they have clothes and a straightener on sale that are MINE! Ah, I cannot wait! I will be arriving at MY Target at 2:30am, they open at 4:00am I work at 12 noon. I will succeed in getting all of my presents. I think I already know what I'm getting everyone. I'm writing my list out tonight. The tv obviously being the first one I go to. I already have my route planned out to get there the fastest.

To really succeed I must make sure that I get a nutritious breakfast, protein mostly not too filling though. I have to stretch and warm up prior to those doors opening. And have a nice wide stance to enter the building as 4:00am show on the clock.

I have already written my apology letter for any injury that I cause and for any lost present that I SNATCH!!

HAHA bitches catch me if you can!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...I work at 6 am Black Friday and I'm PRAYING we don't have too bad of a mad rush. Luckily, shoes aren't as big a Christmas gift as other things...so we actually will do about as much as we do on any Saturday.

    ReplyDelete