Saturday, November 20, 2010

Good Morning Blogland

So breakfast was ok. It was 619 calories. Egg on whole wheat bread with morningstar bacon, cheese, and ketchup and coffee. I probably should have left the cheese off, and I will next time, didnt even think about it. Hmmm.. maybe that's why I'm this size??? Anyway, today I'm going to hang out at my sisters, luckily she is health nut and I'm very self conscious around her so I won't be tempted to eat more than I should.

I was going to go to the mom 2 mom sale this morning but Justin had work so I don't have the car. Hopefully a friend of mine can pick up anything she sees for Malcolm that is worth getting and I can just pay her back. I don't know where we plan to go at my sister's maybe just sit and have the kids play and we can talk. Unless we have errands to run that is what we usually end up doing. Well now that Malcolm is decorating the walls with oatmeal I have to be off... Hope to post later. Missed you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. 600 calories for breakfast ? What is in the bacon and cheese ? This is not a typo right ? That is impressive then. Wow,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that too much or too little? I mean I know it's a lot for one meal, but the rest of the day I don't eat a lot. Breakfast is by far my largest meal. The wheat bread was 200 cals, the egg was 200 calories, the bacon 100 calories the cheese 100 calories. Give or take a few calories.

    ReplyDelete