Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Headache galore

AHHH I am so sick of having these damn headaches. It's like I can feel my heartbeat in my head.

Today I had a mid term and I had Justin study with me. Well, we used to study before I was pregnant and we were living at the apartment. Once again though, I feel as if I'm on the back burner. He wasn't even paying attention to me and I was so stressed out about this damn exam.

It's getting real hard to juggle this life. I mean I guess it's hard on both sides. I work and go to school and Justin stays at home with Malcolm. However, I feel like that's all he does. When you are the "stay at home parent" you're the one that cooks and cleans and everything, but I'm still doing the cleaning. As soon as I get home I'm feeding Malcolm and Justin is off doing God only knows. I am so tired and he just keeps acting like I can keep going and going. I'M NOT THE FREAKING ENERGIZER PEOPLE!! I guess I just need a day off, a day off from everything though. However, don't get me wrong it's not that I don't want to hang out with Malcolm and take care of him and all that jazz... but when there is two of us.. THERE IS TWO OF US! It should be a joint effort at all times, not just when the other one is gone.

All this stress is really affecting me.. headaches, I can't lose weight for anything, I can't sleep. Oh boy, well gotta get going to bed dunno how much sleep I am actually going to get tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment