Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 1 of 30 Day Shred

So I shall try and keep up with this because I really want to see the progress that I make. Today I had planned everything because I knew that I was going to be gone all day so I decided that I would make my lunch and dinner before I left. Well.. that went well except I was still a little hungry so I bought some pretzels which added a whopping 360 calories to my total for the day. I stopped my calories at 1471 which is higher than I was hoping but that just means I'm going to have to keep looking at what I'm eating and lowering them.

Now on to my workout. That workout seemed like it was pretty easy. Maybe I'm in better shape than I thought, maybe I was excited, I'm not really sure only time will tell and that time is 30 days... well 29 now.. and I'm hoping to have reshaped some of my body, or at least lose some inches...

starting weight: 292
Waist: 44.5
Hips: 53.5
Neck: 15.5
Thigh: 29
Calf: 19
Upper Arm: 15.5

No comments:

Post a Comment