Monday, February 15, 2010

30 day shred

Valentines Day was.... not as planned. I thought that we were going to have a nice quiet evening at home, however that was not the case in the least. It ended up being Auntie Didi with her three kids taking over the basement so we ended up eating dinner with everyone else and then going to bed. I even had to share my fabulous cake that Justin made me. I didn't even care about the calories I had consumed.

I decided hey maybe I should do a challenge with myself. Well, that's just what I'm going to do. I plan on doing the 30 day shred from Jillian Michaels. The idea came to me when I had a dream about her last night. Ha, who dreams about Jillian Michaels on Valentine's Day. This girl right here does. Anyway, I decided I'll take my measurements, really watch what I eat and follow the dvd as instructed. That way I can report back to all my friends (no one reads this <3) and tell them if it actually worth the while. I'm going to post my measurements on here later tonight because I don't have the time right now. Gotta go to work. Here it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Her DVD is killer. The darn jumping jacks are what kills me everytime... ARGGG Good luck with it..

    ReplyDelete