Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 3

So Day 3 of 30 day shred... at 630 in the am... was extremely hard for me because usually I don't even roll out of bed until 9. whew. it went good though, I got through most of it, still sore from the first day. Then I took a shower and was getting ready to go to work and well well well what do ya know... my car battery is dead. So, I had to call off of work because Justin's family knows absolutely no one in this neighborohood and I am too far away for my family to come and help me. So now I sit here and I don't really want to do my homework but it's my VERY LAST DAY of online classes, boy oh boy does that excite me.

Ahhh, and the other stuff. I don't know how I feel right now about this situation. It's not that I feel bad for him or that I'm going to miss him (there was nothing to miss) however I do feel something. It makes me sad but I'm not sure what I'm sad about. I don't know if it's because I know that he is a better person than that or if it's because his son will grow up without a father now. I have no idea. I just know that I feel something about this situation. I think Justin is secretly enjoying this, because for some strange reason he though there was something to worry about. Hmmm.. a lot of people are thinking that it's no big deal. However, it's a VERY big deal. People ar treating it like oh man eff the police, uhm. NO.. if you commit a crime you have to pay. No one is excluded from the law, regardless of how _________ (fill in blank) they may be. It just really surprises me that people think that police are the bad guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment