Friday, October 29, 2010

Home

So I had to work today, a small shift, but nonetheless it was work. 430-930p. At about 730 I was ready for bed. So I took about 6 shots of espresso from Starbucks, because I really want to be able to go to work tomorrow. Well I don't really want to go to work tomorrow, but if I get all my homework done before work tomorrow I have no excuse not to go to work. That sentence was like a big circle lol.

It's such an odd feeling to be tired and not tired. My eyes keep closing but my brain is going a million miles a second. So it's strange. I'm trying to have my mind convice my body that I have all this energy. It's not working too good. I gotta go, just thought I would check in, so Allan doesn't make fun of me for being ghost like lol. Off to the hit the books xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment