Monday, October 18, 2010

I just need a second.

So have you ever felt like the world was passing you by and you are just watching it? Or better yet like everyone is handling the stress of life so much better than you when you just want to scream?

That's how I feel everyday. I am always catching up with my work, I haven't worked out in like a week. I stopped planning my meals because I just don't have the time. I am not losing hope nor am I losing weight. Which that is obvious. I hope these last 5 weeks fly by, I can get all my work out of the way and be selfish and focus on myself, and my weight. I didn't think it was going to be easy, but I definitely didn't think it would be near impossible. There literally is not enough time in the day for me to go to school, work, work out, and play with my son. I put my son before working out, well I put him before anything. So my time for everything else has defintely been lacking. I barely get my work done before I have to turn it in.

I wanted to stop by and get some of this stress out, because lately I have just been wanting to scream. I finished my massage last week in tears because of how stressed I have been feeling. Well gotta get going. I have to type my homework up. Wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. The phantom.. Miss ya.. Come on back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I try to keep up, most of the time all I can type on here is a BF (bitch fit) and I dont want that to be all my blog consists of... grrarr I have school in 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you are a mother now, it doesn't get any easier (I have 3 girls) it just gets... different... it's the same amount of stress, the same lack of time, etc. You feel like you're running around with your head cut off - it's overwhelming, it's normal, except a lot of moms don't show or talk about that part of it.

    ReplyDelete